We Pride Ourselves On Being The Best
Morgan Ranch consistently produces state and national champion show steers. Come by the ranch prior to each sale to view our calves. If you have any questions about breeding please contact us. You can view upcoming and previous calves for sale at auction, as well as past champions below or by visiting our Flickr page.
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Morgan Ranch Wagyu History
- Herd established in 1992 from the purchase of the C.Itoh operation
- Foundation lines of Mazada , Fuji and 107 Plus
- 95' addition of genetics from Japan from JVP Partners including sires # 400 and 931
- 97' addition of genetics from Takeda Farms including sires Terutani and Itomichi
- 98' addition of genetics from Crescent Harbor Ranch including sire # 408 & 401
- 00' addition of genetics from Westholmw Wagyu including sire # 002
- 06' Winner of the Wall Street Journal Best Value Award in the blind taste of Wagyu Beef
- 07' Honored by American Wagyu Assoc. Most registered High Percentage Wagyu in the U.S.
- 08' Honored by American Wagyu Assoc. Most registered Purebred Wagyu in the U.S.