Caputo's Philly Steak Wrap
John Caputo's Philly Steak Wrap
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- (4) 4 oz "pucks" of Sliced Beef Steak
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 8 white button mushrooms sliced
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 4 ounces grated white cheddar cheese
- 4 large tortilla wraps
In a saute' pan over medium heat , warm oil. Slowly cook onions, mushrooms and peppers until soft and sweet; remove and cool.
In a saute' pan over high heat quickly sear the "pucks". Lower heat and add vegetable mixture and toss with meat. remove from heat and add cheese .
Divide ingredients equally among the 4 totorillas and roll in a wrap or burito. Place wraps on a grill and cook on all sides to a light crispy texture . Serve immediately