Return policy and our guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, please feel free to contact us and let us know either by email or phone. Please do not, however, return the product. We will either send you a new shipment or make due by some other means. Our guarantee that you will enjoy the finest quality beef is complete, and our family name is our assurance that we will make it right.
- Place all items in the freezer upon arrival. Freezer life of one year but please have a party soon and order again!
- All items individually cryovaced and fresh / frozen.
- We use Re-usable styrafoam shipping containers with thermal liners and gel packs.
- For gifts a greeting card is included.
- Each shipment has cooking and handling suggestions included.
- Orders to Canada need to be 10 lb orders for personal consumption. Therefore no export documents.
- If know one answers the phone leave a message or send an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- All shipping via FedEx Free second Day Standard Overnight is $25. Saturday delivery available for many areas.
- We try to get the orders out ASAP. The FedEx truck arrives at 1:30 PM CDT
A French name for a particularly marbled cut of sirloin. If you like your steaks with their own unique flavor-profile, you will love this cut. The uniquely juicy, rich flavor of Wagyu beef showcased in this cut makes it especially good for tagliata.
Sear the Morgan Wagyu (Kobe) Bavette steaks quickly to trap the juice and be sure and not over cook the meat. Let it rest before serving so the meat continues to cook from within and you have time to open your favorite bottle of Cabernet Franc, Malbec, or Nebbiolo.